Monday, July 26, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY - 7-26-10

I haven't posted anything in awhile and just wanted to put up a bunch of new stuff I've downloaded.

SONGS

The Thespian - Alesana

Alejandro - All Time Low (Lady Gaga cover)

Stick Up Kids - Bad Rabbits

American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem

Power - Kanye West

No Bed of Broken Glass - This Time Next Year

ALBUMS

Nightmare on Providence St. - Blind Witness

Born on Flag Day - Deer Tick

Emarosa - Emarosa

Recovery - Eminem

DISCOGRAPHY - Every Time I Die

Settle The Score - Fight Fair

Enemy of the World - Four Year Strong

Let It Roll - George Harrison

Rebel Within - Hank III

Inception (Official Soundtrack) - Hans Zimmer

3D - I See Stars

The Hearts of Lonely People - Isles and Glaciers

Mean Everything to Nothing - Manchester Orchestra

I Am What I Am - Merle Haggard

Cheating at Solitaire - Mike Ness

Selfish Machines - Pierce the Veil

The Wages - Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band


- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment