Monday, January 4, 2010

Daniel's Music Monday 01/04/2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

I've been watching a lot of movies lately (it's freezing outside! what else am I going to do???...plus baseball isn't in season)

So I thought this MM I'd just present you with a couple of soundtracks I downloaded after seeing the movie.
















Favorite Tracks: The Bioluminescence Of The Night, "You Don't Dream In Cryo. ....", and War


















Favorite Tracks: Here Comes Your Man - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Us - Regina Spektor, and You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates















Favorite Tracks: Going Up the Country - Canned Heat, I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag - Country Joe McDonald, Elliott's Place - Danny Elfman

















Favorite Tracks: Stu's Song - Ed Helms, Ride the Sky II - Revolution Mother, Three Best Friends - Zach Galifianakis

No comments:

Post a Comment