Monday, December 14, 2009

DANIEL'S MUSIC MONDAY 12/14/2009

I kind of stole this idea from Twitter (twitter.com/danielsnodgrass) where I post a few songs/albums that I've been listening to every Monday, so I thought it would be appropriate to carry them over to our blog.

They might be new songs I've just found, or some old jams I rediscovered and wanted to post.

Tweed's in Florida so I don't know if he'll post his this week or not, but this will become a reoccurring thing.

- Daniel









- I Hope I Become A Ghost - The Deadly Syndrome - Found this track off the movie World's Greatest Dad (written and directed by Bobcat Goldthwait. Amazing movie and soundtrack, check it out.)

- Them Crooked Vultures self-titled album - The new album by super-group: Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, and John Paul Jones

- Empty With You - The Used - A track from The Used's new cd Artwork. They just put out a video for this song too.

- 7 am, 2 Bottles and the Wrong Road - Jonny Craig - One of the best tracks from Jonny's new cd: Dream is a Question You Don't Know How to Answer

- 30 Seconds to Mars new album - This is War - Haven't decided how much I really like this cd yet, but it's worth a listen. I do agree with Tweed though: FJL (fuckjaredleto)

No comments:

Post a Comment