Monday, December 21, 2009

DANIEL'S X-MAS MUSIC MONDAY 12-21-09




Christmas is this Friday so I thought it would be appropriate for this Music Monday to consist of my favorite holiday songs. So here we go:

-Carol of the Bells - August Burns Red

- Right Where You Want Me to Be - A Day to Remember









- I Won't Be Home for Christmas - Blink-182

- Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley

- Yule Shoot Your Eye Out - Fall Out Boy

- All I Want For Christmas is You - My Chemical Romance

- Thank God It's Christmas - Queen

- Relient K's entire x-mas album: Let it Snow Baby........Let it Reindeer

- Happy Christmas (War is Over) - Street Drum Corps. feat. Bert McCracken

- Alone This Holiday - The Used

- The Night Santa Went Crazy - Weird Al Yankovic

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment